- This weapon has Part System installed.
This powerful cannon discharges a huge blast of energy, which damages nearby enemies. When the Grand Bird on its muzzle has finished transforming, fire the cannon at the right moment to make the Grand Bird fly ahead of you, not only damaging and knocking back enemies in its path, but also leaving flames in its wake, dealing damage for a certain amount of time afterwards.
- Season 10 Compensation Weapon - Growing Weapon Stage 4
- If you acquire a weapon for each level from 1 to 4, the weapon from the previous level will not be deleted.
- Press to transform
- If you fire at the right moment as the transformation ends, the transformed Grand Bird emits a fire breath and flies forward, dealing 19 Normal, 1107 Zombie, and 3415 Scenario damage to enemies it collides with.
- Inflicts 3 Normal, 167 Zombie, and 210 Scenario damage per tick for 3 seconds to all enemies within range and reduces movement speed.
- South Korea: 26 August 2021.
- China: 1 September 2021.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong & CSN:S: 8 September 2021.
Comparison to Red Dragon Cannon
- Cheaper (-$1200)
- Available in lower levels in Zombie Z
- Higher damage per second with Parts
- Higher stun
- Shorter reload time
- Same recoil
- Same speed
- Same magazine size
- Lower damage without Parts (Normal: -26, Zombie: -106, Scenario: -10549)
- Lower knockback
- Can't be enhanced
- With the right Parts, you can get higher damage output than Red Dragon Cannon with this weapon.