- This weapon has Part System installed.
A powerful cannon-type equipment weapon that can transform the phoenix mounted on the muzzle and causes a large energy explosion when the transformation is complete. At this time, if the cannon is fired together, the transformed Phoenix flies in front of the user, dealing damage to enemies in the path, and leaving a damaging flame on the ground for a certain period of time.
- Season 10 Compensation Weapon - Growth Type Gun Level 4
- Even if you acquire a weapon for each level from 1 to 4, the weapon from the previous level is not deleted.
- Transformable by right-clicking of the mouse.
- When shooting at the timing when transformation is complete, the transformed Grand Bird moves forward and breathes, dealing 19 Normal, 1107 Zombie, and 3415 Scenario damage to enemies it collides with.
- Inflicts 3 Normal, 167 Zombie, and 210 Scenario damage per tick for 3 seconds to all enemies within range and reduces movement speed.
- South Korea: 26 August 2021.
- CSN:S: 8 September 2021.
Comparison to Red Dragon Cannon
- Cheaper (-$1200)
- Available in lower levels in Zombie Z
- Higher damage per second with Parts
- Higher stun
- Shorter reload time
- Same recoil
- Same speed
- Same magazine size
- Lower damage without Parts (Normal: -26, Zombie: -106, Scenario: -10549)
- Lower knockback
- Can't be enhanced
- With the right Parts, you can get higher damage output than Red Dragon Cannon with this gun.