Green Dragon Blade (青龍偃月刀 Qīng Lóng Yǎn Yuè Dāo, lit. Green Dragon Crescent Moon Blade) is a part of the Dragon firearms that was available during the Bingo Event. It is now available from Top 50 Decoder.
A crescent shaped blade that was used by Guan Yu, a great commander during the Three Kingdoms period. The weapon's shaft features a Green Dragon biting the blade with a flame pattern carved into the blade. With this weapon, one can attack the enemy with a strong attack which fully utilizes the reach of its long blade.
- High damage to both humans and zombies
- Ability to kill multiple targets at once
- Long range and fast rate of slash
- Available for most modes
- Only obtainable during Bingo event or from Code Boxes
- Has a delay when slashing
- Low rate of slash
- Short range in A mode
- The user could easily score headshot by looking down, similar to the Beam Sword, but with further range.
- Zombie Modes
- It is a very useful melee weapon for low ~ medium range if used wisely towards any zombie/human. However, the user should be careful when surrounded by a zombie horde or facing a Sting Finger, as they are the only zombie whose skill has the same or even longer range than the Green Dragon Blade.
- Zombie Scenario
Comparison to SKULL-9
- Longer range
- Higher attack rate
- Can be obtained at any time
- Delayed attack time, not instant
- Deals same damage in both attacks
- No speed penalty (0%)
- Same stun and knockback powers (low)
- Able to kill multiple targets in a row
- Deals lower damage to zombies
- Requires Code Boxes to be obtained
- South Korea: 25 September 2012.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 25 September 2012.
- China/Japan: 25 September 2012.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 18 December 2013.
- Indonesia: 17 December 2014.
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
- Vietnam: 21 May 2015.
- Blue Dragon Blade
Enhanced version of the Green Dragon Blade. It has better damage output and movement speed. It can be enhanced under Premium Weapon Enhancement feature.
- Moon Crescent
It is a crescent-shaped figure that is widely known by Guan Yu, a master of the Three Kingdoms era in China. Overpower your enemies with powerful attacks that take full advantage of the long sword.
- The Green Dragon Blade is a weapon used by legendary spear master Guan Yu whom some Chinese people even worshiped him as a God.
- It has two different primary attacks. If the user had slashed before, it will perform a stab for the second time with the primary attack. This, however, has no difference at all except for being slightly faster than the first slash.
- It shares the same wall impact sound with SKULL-9, BALROG-IX and Ruyi Stick.
- The player can see a blue wave on the blade as it is swung. It cannot be seen by other players or in third-person view though.
- In China region, it uses a different secondary slash which goes horizontally instead of diagonally.
- This is the second weapon that deals the same damage for both slash and stab. The first one is SKULL-9.
- There is a bug where the secondary attack animation freezes for some seconds if the user has high ping. It also happens on the primary attack of the SKULL-9.
- Its stab sound effects is taken and modified from USP without silencer.
- This is the second melee weapon can be enhance, the first is Blade Runebreaker.
- Green Dragon Blade at Wikipedia.