- For original version, see H&K MP7.
MP7A1 60R is the extended magazine version of MP7A1 which holds 60 rounds of 4.6×30mm ammunition instead of 20. It shares the same performance as the original weapon but it lacks the original's sharpshooter mode and has a different reloading animation.
- Details: Press the main weapon key (default: 1) to select the mode. Switch modes by clicking.
- High magazine capacity for a submachine gun
- High accuracy
- High rate of fire
- Does not affect player speed
- Low recoil
- High damage for a submachine gun
- Purchasable with game points
- Long reload time
- No sharpshooter mode
- South Korea: 3 June 2010
- Japan: 10 November 2010
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014 (Craft)
- Indonesia: 4 March 2015 (Craft)
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015 (Craft)
- There is no 60-round magazine available for the MP7 in real life. The gun in-game is modeled after the 40-round magazine variant.
- MP7 at Wikipedia.