- For its original version, see Colt M4A1.
The HK416 is fed with 30 rounds of 5.56 NATO cartridge. It has been developed by cooperating with Delta Force to replace the obsolete M4A1. It utilizes the gas piston method for firing and its usage is multi-purpose with its modularized system.
- Very accurate
- Attachable silencer
- High rate of fire
- Light weight
- Purchasable with game points
- Low recoil
- High damage
- Purchasable only for Counter-Terrorists
- Quite expensive
Tips and tricks
|Mode||Buy cost||Ammo cost (1 mag)||Ammo cost (full)||Total|
- Main article: JANUS-5
JANUS-5 is a prototype version of HK416 developed by Aegis Institute. It is fed with 30 5.56 NATO rounds and equipped with Janus Transformation System that can do tremendous damage when hitting the same target.
- Mechasaurus MK-1
- Main article: Mechasaurus MK-1
A prototype made while re-researching the Transform System of Aegis Research Center, which was discontinued as an assault rifle using 50 rounds of 5.56mm rounds. Since the Transform System has not yet been applied, only normal shooting is possible.
Comparison to Colt M4A1
- Lower recoil (-2%)
- More accurate (+2%)
- Same buy cost ($3100)
- Same rate of fire (91%)
- Same weight (9% speed reduction)
- Same magazine size
- Same ammunition type (5.56 NATO)
- Can attach silencer
- Same reload time
- Lower damage (-1)
- : Seen used by PLA Spec Ops in some game posters.
- : Used by GSG-9.
- : Used by GIGN.
- : Used by SAS.
- : Used by SEALs.
- South Korea: 12 February 2009 (M4A1 skin), 31 May 2012 (standalone)
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 12 June 2012
- China: 13 June 2012
Ditto, with silencer
- One side of the view model has high quality textures whereas the other side is low quality.
- The writings "Hecker & Koch GmbH", "Made in Germany", "Heckler & Koch Defense Inc." and "Sterling VA" can be seen on the weapon. The word "Sterling VA" would refer to Sterling, Virginia which is the location of Heckler & Koch Defense Inc.'s (the US branch of Hecker & Koch GmbH) HQ.
- This weapon was a skin for the M4A1 before it was officially released as a standalone weapon.
- When firing the weapon, a bullet model can be seen clearly when the chamber ejects the bullet. But weirdly, when firing the last round the bullet is still attached in there instead of going out. This also happens to its counterpart, the AKM.
- Before the Free Update patch, this weapon used to have a level restriction. The players must achieve the required level (depending on each region) or higher to purchase it.
- Heckler & Koch HK416 at Wikipedia.