HK G36K is a German assault rifle fed with 30 rounds of 5.56 NATO that has decent performance. The biggest feature is that it uses a paired magazine, making a very fast reloading during the first time, but slower in the second time.
- High damage
- High accuracy
- Light weight
- Has paired magazine that allows quicker reloading (first animation)
- Slow reloading (second animation)
- High recoil
- Low rate of fire
- South Korea: 2 April 2015.
- China: 29 July 2015.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 7 June 2016.
Weapon unlock system
The player can choose to unlock the G36K instead of buying from shop, by collecting 300 kill points from G3KA4.
- Ryan: Seen in posters.
- Before officially release, the G36K appeared in some posters with Ryan.
- In Counter-Strike Online, the closest variant of this weapon is HK G36C which was cut to be released. However, the G36C was used as a based skin for the BALROG-V.
- This is the first weapon which has two magazines taped together (jungle-style) in Counter-Strike Online 2.
- It also has 2 reloading animations: the first is swapping the mag with the second one, and the second animation removes the taped pair altogether and replacing them with a fresh pair. The latter however, is slower than the former.
- HK G36 Variants at Wikipedia.