The background of this map is set in Old Havana. The Terrorists have taken four political leaders as hostages where they are placed in two rooms. The Counter-Terrorists must rescue all four hostages or kill all the Terrorists to win the round. There are three rescue zones in this map.
There are four pathways heading to the hostage rooms in this map.
- Terrorists: You are holding political hostages in Habana Vieja, awaiting a chopper lift which will arrive to evacuate you immediately after the round ends.
- Counter-Terrorists: You have control over the perimeter and must now rescue all of the surviving hostages before the Terrorists manage to escape.
- Note: There are four hostages and three hostage rescue zones in this map.
This map was released alongside Open Beta Test on 23 September 2014.
This map was released alongside Open Beta Test on 26 March 2015.
- Some parts and textures of this map are reused in Dead End, and this map has resemblance the real-life Old Havana.
- There are many Che Guevara posters in this map.
- Havana at Wikipedia.