This weapon fires special rounds said to be imbued with the energy of the fire dragons of legend. The rounds detonate on hit, inflicting substantial damage. It can be modified to dispense mines that inflict immense fire damage to the enemies, and which you yourself can use to quickly jump to safety.
- High stun power to enemies and high accuracy, even moving and jumping (A mode)
- Explosions will continue even after the enemy dies (A mode)
- The mines can detect enemies and can deal high damage to them (B mode)
- Added C mode (From 16/1/2020 in KR) : deal damages to enemies by right-clicking and explode all installed mines at the same time
- Can kill multiple enemies at once
- Obtainable only during the event period
- Expensive ($6250)
- Only useful against Zombies, very weak against Humans
- Mines can't replenished, must rebuy new (HS) instead
- Hard to Aim due to Very Small Spread
- Crosshair notified upon successful hit
- Special Mode: Heaven Splitter Mines
- Not recomended due to it's really weak damage against humans, use another primary instead
- It's mines can stilll kill humans instantanely, but is takes time to release the mine
Zombie infection modes
- Press and hold the right mouse button to activate and fire the moment you release
- Enemy: Powerful explosion damage and stun
- Yourself: High jump and mobility
- Use drop and rebuy tatic when fighting against bosses using the mines
- South Korea: 9 January 2020.
- TW/HK: 15 January 2020.
- CSN:S: 22 January 2020.