This weapon fires special rounds said to be imbued with the energy of the fire dragons of legend. The rounds detonate on hit, inflicting substantial damage. It can be modified to dispense mines that inflict immense fire damage to the enemies, and which you yourself can use to quickly jump to safety.
- High stun power to enemies and high accuracy, even moving and jumping (A mode)
- Explosions will continue even after the enemy dies (A mode)
- Explosion damage become more powerful overtime
- The mines can detect enemies and can deal extreme damage to them (B mode)
- Added C mode (From 16/1/2020 in KR) : deal damages to enemies by right-clicking and explode all installed mines at the same time, mines damage is higher in this case
- Can kill multiple enemies at once (Chain)
- Obtainable only during the event period
- Very weak against Humans
- Mines can't replenished, must rebuy new (HS) instead
- Firing rate is slow
- Minimum Level requirement in Zombie Z is very high
- Chain effect & Explosive durations expired quickly the more enemies in the area
- Crosshair notified upon successful hit
- Special Mode: Heaven Splitter Mines
- Not recomended due to it's really weak damage against humans, use another primary instead
- It's mines can still kill humans instantly, but is takes time to release the mine
Zombie infection modes
- Shooting your teammates will apply Chain (but wont kill them) that will automatically hit enemies when close.
- Press and hold the right mouse button to activate and fire the moment you release.
- Enemy: Powerful explosion damage and stun
- Yourself: High jump and mobility
- Use drop and rebuy tactics when fighting against bosses using the mines
- South Korea: 9 January 2020.
- TW/HK: 15 January 2020.
- CSN:S: 22 January 2020.
- This is the first weapons with chain ability that'll bounce to nearby target when close