|Price in match||$300|
|Used for||Hurt zombies and deal continuous burn damage|
|Added since||South Korea|
14 July 2011
27 July 2011
This item can only be used by Fernando. It contains holy water which deals high damage towards zombies in its radius and delivers continuous damage after that. It doesn't affect other humans or the user.
- Only explodes upon touching something
- Cannot hurt the user and other players around it
- Higher damage than Firebomb and HE Grenade
- Has an afterburn effect (deals 200 damage per second for 10 seconds)
- Can reveal the location of light zombies which are using invisibility skill
- Only purchasable with cash points (except China and South Korea regions)
- Only can be used by Fernando
- The afterburn effect won't kill the zombie even if it has 1 HP remaining
- Only usable in Zombie: The Mutation, Zombie: The Hero and Zombie Scenario (only if you have Origin Weapons License)
- Use it against weak zombies or a zombie horde as its explosion radius is high enough to light up a bunch of them.
- Seek for possible hidden zombies with it.
- The Holy Bomb works well against bosses when it comes to leveling up, earn money and last but no least, dealing high damage for both initial explosion and afterburn effect.
- This weapon is based on the Molotov Cocktail in real life, which shares the same idea and usage.
- The water may contain anti-zombie chemicals due to the fact that it can inflict damage towards zombies but not on humans.
- Even though the user is moving, the water inside does not seem to react and stays stationary.
- An interesting note is that the user will not announce "Fire in the hole!" when hurling the grenade.
- In Illusion chapter, there are several unused Holy Bombs found on the tables where you recover health points.
- The explosion sound is actually re-used from the Zombie Grenade, paired with glass breaking sounds.
- Holy water at Wikipedia.