- This weapon has Part System installed.
This is a shotgun fed with 30 rounds of 12 Gauge Thermal. It is a test weapon developed by Kronos Company equipped with Hunter Killer module. If the zombies are hit more than a certain number of times, it will detect zombies and Tactical Scanning Auto Firing feature will be activated.
- High damage
- High rate of fire
- High stun power
- Large magazine size
- Light weight
- Cheap price in matches
- KX mode can be activated in all modes
- High recoil
- Low knockback power
- Long reload time
- Obtainable during sale event only
- South Korea: 4 October 2018.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 8 October 2018.
Japan: 10 October 2018.
- China: 17 October 2018.
Indonesia& CSN:Z: 21 November 2018.
Comparison to TURBULENT-11
- Cheaper (-$1500)
- Higher damage (+2)
- Lighter (+23% speed)
- Higher magazine size (+10)
- Shorter reload time (-0.5 seconds)
- Same stun power (71%)
- Higher recoil (+1%)
- Lower rate of fire (-7%)
- Lower knockback power (-3%)
- Only available in Top 50 Decoder
- Available during limited times only
- This weapon is based on Saiga-12.
- Its sound has an aftersound in B mode which is also shared with Hunter Killer X-90. Oddly enough, the first weapon of the series, the Hunter Killer X-15 does not have it.