- This weapon has Part System installed.
This is a test machine gun developed by Kronos that uses 150 rounds of 7.62mm special bullet. It is equipped with Hunter Killer module and can detect zombies. You can take advantage of the Tactical Scanning Fire feature.
- High accuracy
- Decent recoil
- High rate of fire
- High magazine size
- Low damage for an MG
- Heavy weight
- South Korea: 21 February 2019.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 26 February 2019.
- China: 27 February 2019.
- Indonesia: 27 February 2019.
- CSN:Z: 20 March 2019.
- Sales promotion: 10% chance to obtain it from Top 50 Unlimited Decoder and 1.5% chance to obtain from Top 50 Decoder.
- Fixed payment: Use 60 Top 50 Decoder or 10 Top 50 Unlimited Decoder to get it permanently.
- Attach any damage Parts to do massive damage towards zombies.
- It has the accuracy of an SMG which is very good.
- Due to its decent recoil, it is recommended to tap fire.
- When attached with damage Parts, it can crowd-clear zombies when firing with Deadly Shot.
- Once you enter the Tactical Firing mode, the gun will automatically fire and cannot be stopped. Make sure to have enough ammo before doing so.
- It's easily run dry so it's recommended to reload the ammunition frequently.
Comparison to Battle Negev
- Higher damage to zombies (+25)
- Higher accuracy (+9%)
- Lower recoil (-2%)
- Higher rate of fire (+1%)
- Same weight (11% speed reduction)
- Same magazine size (150)
- Same reload time (4.0 seconds)
- More expensive (+$400)
- Lower knockback power (-3%)
- Lower stun power (-11%)
- Obtainable only during limited time
- This weapon is based on IMI Negev NG-7.
- This is the second weapon to fire automatically when the Tactical Firing mode is on after Hunter Killer X-90.
- It uses M4A1 Dark Knight's muzzle flash, similar as Hunter Killer X-12.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.