- This weapon has Part System installed.
A special submachine gun manufactured by Kronos using 50 specially-designed cartridges of 5.7mm ammunition. It is equipped with a Hunter Killer module, activating a tactical scanner after landing enough shots on-target. Thermal vision shows zombie locations through walls.
- High damage for an SMG
- Fairly accurate
- Moderate recoil
- High rate of fire
- Light weight
- Can hit multiple enemies during KX mode activated
- Appliable with Part System
- Easily runs dry
- Hard to obtain
- Consume ammo to activated B mode
- Limited duration to use B mode
- Limited detection distance in B mode
- South Korea: 23 August 2018.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 28 August 2018.
- China: 29 August 2018.
- Japan: 5 September 2018.
- CSN:Z: 27 September 2018.
- Indonesia: 10 October 2018.
- Averagely, firing one full magazine can deal 1000 damage in normal modes, 3400 damage in Zombie modes, and 6500 damage in Scenario modes.
- 50 hits are needed to activate the KX mode.
- When activated, it has a maximum of 50 rounds that can be fired before the mode ends.
- A total of 6 mode activation can be done with the 300 rounds spare magazine.
- When using the KX mode, the shots will automatically hit so spam as much as you can. It can also penetrate walls and only hit-able at a certain range.
- This weapon is deadly in KX mode if combined with Deadly Shot as it can hit multiple enemies with high damage and rate of fire.
- Psychedelic: Obtainable from 2020 Season 7.
- Mnemonic: Obtainable from special event.
- Cracked: Obtainable from 2021 Season 8.
- This weapon is based on P90.
- Its sound has an aftersound in B mode which is also shared with Hunter Killer X-12. Oddly enough, the first weapon of the series, the Hunter Killer X-15 does not have it.