bosses form Zombie Scenario: Season 3. Annihilate each Boss that comes in each round, similar to Nightmare and Poisoning. The host must has Illusion Key to start the game.
- South Korea: 10 October 2013.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 22 October 2013.
- China/Japan: 23 October 2013.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 7 May 2014.
- Indonesia: 2 July 2014.
- Vietnam: 18 June 2015.
- CSN:Z: 16 December 2015.
Below is the list of the bosses in each round, each round also has a different guiding NPC.
|Round||Boss||Zombies Appeared||Guiding NPC|
- Round 1
- Erika's Nightmare - [Juggernaut]
- Erika: Did you hear the stomach growling sound??
- Erika: Eh?? The sound is coming closer to us~~!!
- Erika: Oops~ How many things do we need to eat to become so big like that giant!?
- Round 2
- David's Nightmare - [Seize Type Deimos]
- David Black: Argh!? What is this scream sound!?
- David Black: It's getting closer... Everyone, prepare for the sudden attack!!
- David Black: What a trouble... It appeared again! Come on!! I will kill you!!!
- Round 3
- Victor's Nightmare - [Fallen Titan]
- Victor: We did well, it seems like there aren't many Vanguard people left now...
- Victor: Everyone, try to reorganize our battle line now.
- Victor: Argh!! What's that monster!? It looks similar to the thing I saw in the desert area?!
- Victor: He's calling for his partner!!
- Victor: His movement looks very fast!! Be careful!!
- Victor: He arms himself heavily! Be careful with his attack from a long distance!!
- Victor: Be careful! They are trying to attack us together!
- Round 4
- Zim's Nightmare - [Rusty Scorpion]
- Zim: Hmm...? What's this vibration on the floor!?
- Zim: The vibration is getting stronger than before! Everyone, move to the corner~!!
- Zim: Argh~!!! What's this huge lobster~!!! Is it a scorpion?! Move away from it!!
- Zim: He's trying to hide on the floor! Be careful, everyone!
- Zim: He is making a defense mode!
- Zim: Well done, everyone~! Today, we will have a scorpion dish~! Haha!!
- Round 5
- Norman's Oblivion - [Mad Machine]
- Norman: Hey, David... I just tried to help you...
- Norman: Anyway, I will send a proper person, so hurry up.....
- David Black: You are liar, Norman!! You can't cheat on me again...!!
- Despite being the boss for Season 3, Kraken does not appear in Illusion, possibly due to how Illusion's arena is designed.
- This map consists of bosses that the player has met and fought in Zombie Scenario Season 3.
- Defeating bosses in this map doesn't increase the counter of [Titan Attacker], [Scorpion Chief] and [Erika Guardian] medals.
- Host zombies make no appearance in this map, only origin zombies appear, except the Sting Finger (only host Sting Finger appears, no origin one).
- At the corners of this map, there are tables that can heal the players if they approach it. On these tables, there are some unusable Holy Bombs.
- Although there is no sand in this map, Bio Scorpion can still dive and emerge from below the floor, with blue-colored dust instead of sand.
- Jim and Victor appear as NPC guides even though they both did not appear in Zombie Scenario: Season 3 maps.
- This map features some dynamic lights and moving clouds.
- Fallen Titan drops only one supply box for each player, other bosses drop two.
- Damaging the Fallen Titan fast enough may force it try to summon its partner, but sometimes none will spawn.
- The system name for Attack On Titan version is at_attack.