- For original weapon, see Volcano.
A shotgun that rapidly fires 45 rounds of 12 gauge shotgun ammo. Its special feature, Infernal Flame, allows it to shoot fireballs.
- Second Epic Weapon accompany
- This weapon cannot be equipped with parts.
- Able to shoot fireballs
- Small spread for a shotgun
- Very limited
- Easily run dry
- The crosshairs light up when you hit your target.
- Allows for unlimited use of spare ammo in Scenario Mode.
- Special Feature: Infernal Flame: After charging your special attack by hitting enemies, you can right-click to launch a fireball that travels slowly forward.
- Upon being launched, Infernal Flame advances slowly forward, inflicting damage.
- Initial Damage: 6 (Normal), 600 (Zombie), 480 (Scenario)
- Detonates for additional damage upon disappearing.
- Detonation Damage: 30 (Normal), 1200 (Zombie), 1200 (Scenario)
- South Korea: 9 July 2020
- TW/HK: 15 July 2020
- China: 15 July 2020
- CSN:S: 22 July 2020
Comparison to Volcano
- Higher damage to zombies (×3.5)
- Lower recoil (-11%)
- Has Fireball ability
- Larger magazine size (+5)
- Same rate of fire (84%)
- Same weight (14% speed reduction)
- Same knockback power (13%)
- Same stun power (71%)
- Same reload time (5.0 seconds)
- More expensive (+$600)
- Very limited
- Cannot be enhanced
Shoot sound 1
Shoot sound 2
- The wallhit effect is identical to Tau Cannon's from Half-Life.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.