- This character can only be obtained randomly from Code Box.
Isabelle was a former boxer who got injured by a bomb during retirement and became vindictive against those terrorists who attempted to murder the said athlete.
- Choosing this character when playing the game will result in EXP/Point Bonus of 30% (50% on internet cafe).
Zombie Scenario Stats
- She along with Dorothy Dark Knight deals the highest damage in Zombie Scenario.
- She is the second character who possesses the highest level (106, without using items) after Lingling.
This model was released alongside Aeolis on:
- South Korea: 15 May 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 28 May 2014.
- China/Japan: 28 May 2014.
This model was released alongside Savery on:
- Indonesia: 16 February 2015.
This model was released alongside Code Box system on:
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
- Vietnam: 21 May 2015.
She has a brown hair tied up into a pony tail, and brown eyes
She wore a dark cyan boxing tank top with a light blue star logo on it, A pair of fingerless tactical gloves, A black rope tied on her right hand, A gray boxing short, And a 'subject code' tattoo on her back waist, Similar to Dominique's
- Some model animations have been replaced with new ones for this character.
- This is one of the few female characters that does not come with a custom background model when selected in the shop or barracks. The others being Alice (Limited Edition), Yuri (Limited Edition) and Lingling.
- This is one of the few female characters who has new movement animations along with Choi Ji Yoon (Limited Edition), Michaela (Limited Edition) and Lingling.
- There is a "gene-like" tattoo on her back, which may indicate that she participated in the Super Soldier project.
- In Counter-Strike Nexon: Zombies, she is named as "Isabella" instead, while in Vietnam region is "Esabella".