The Enfield L85A2 is the standard service rifle of the British Army. It is the improved version of the former version, the L85A1. This weapon was improved by Heckler & Koch and fixed the problems of the L85A1, such as jamming problems and low reliability. The L85A2 was widely used by the British troops during the Afghanistan War and the Iraq War.
- High rate of fire
- 3-round burst function is available
- Purchasable with game points
- Low damage
- Purchasable only for Counter-Terrorists
Closest Weapon Comparisons
- Higher damage (+2)
- Larger magazine size (+5)
- Same damage (26)
- Same accuracy (90%)
- Same price ($2250)
- Same recoil (18%)
- Same rate of fire (91%)
- Heavier (+5% speed reduction)
- More accurate (+13%)
- Has 3-round burst fire mode
- Same damage (23)
- Same stun and knockback power
- Same ammunition type (5.56 NATO)
- Same rate of fire in automatic mode (91%)
- Same magazine size (30)
- Higher recoil (+2%)
- Ritsuka: Promotional Poster
- South Korea: 4 June 2009 (FAMAS skin), 31 May 2012 (standalone)
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 12 June 2012
- China: 13 June 2012
- This weapon was originally a skin for the FAMAS before it was officially released as a standalone weapon. As a result, it inherits the 3-round burst mode that its real life counterpart doesn't have.
- Since the model is mirrored, the user is shown resting their cheek on the reciprocating charging handle / ejection port in first-person. This can cause hurt the user in real life.
- Before the Free Update patch, this weapon used to have level restriction. The players must achieve level 33 or higher to purchase it.
- This is one of the weapons that uses multiple HD textures - as it uses 3 templates of 500px HD textures, instead of just one like most weapons do.