- For original version, see FN Five-seveN.
A pistol that uses 50 5.7×28mm explosive rounds and explodes when it hits the target. A special feature is activated when shooting more than a certain number of times.
- Electric Area: Pressing after the gauge is charged 25% removes the Slow debuff on self, deals a set amount of damage to enemies approaching the area, and pushes them back.
- Paralysis Area: Pressing
after the gauge is charged 100% removes the Slow debuff on self, disables the attacks/skills/movement of enemies within the area, and pushes them back. A set portion of the damage dealt is restored as HP. (Attack/skill/movement disabling and AoE HP leeching features do not work in certain modes).
- Vampire function is applicable even when the gun is holstered.
- Crosshairs will light up when you hit your target
- Unlimited use of spare ammo in Scenario mode
- South Korea: 21 October 2021.
- China: 27 October 2021.
- TW/HK & CSN:S: 3 November 2021.
- Laevatein may refer to a weapon crafted by Norse god Loki, mentioned in the Poetic Edda poem Fjölsvinnsmál.
- There was a bug which allowed the player to use Leavateinn in Classic Battle restriction. The bug is fixed in KR in the 4 November 2021 Update.
- There was also another bug which prevented players to buy Laevateinn when playing as Terrorist faction in original modes. The bug is fixed in KR in the 11 November 2021 Update.
- Lævateinn at Wikipedia.