|“||Don't ever judge me, pitiful humans! It's time for you to go to hell!||”|
— Laser Wing's threat in Omen chapter
Laser Wing appeared in Omen chapter to engage the players when they entered his turf, Jennifer accused him of being a victim of the Super Soldier Project, but Laser Wing told her not to judge him due to her being human and started to attack the players.
After being defeated, Laser Wing planned to show the players the truth about the Super Soldier Project, but presumably either accidentally or intentionally, someone shot Laser Wing to death.
- Dash: Laser Wing will strike the player to inflict damage.
- Locusts summon: Laser Wing will summon swarms of locust.
- Meteor kick: Laser Wing will fly high to the sky and strike down with a powerful kick.
- Jump: Laser Wing will jump high to the skyscrapers.
|Gentlemen, this monster deprived of the ego to the Super Soldier project anger. There is another subject. The research facility that toxic and dealing significant damage to researchers. The damage of civilians to no longer want me to spread out the fiery wrath of the Laser Wing. Therefore, it is also inevitable killed. Available only in Zombie Scenario Season 5 Chapter 2: Omen. Note: only counted in room with 4 players and above, easy stage is not included.||Defeat Laser Wing 100 times in Omen chapter.|
- This is the third boss that can fly after Angra and AMP Suit.
- He is one of the most agile boss in Zombie Scenario, along with Crono Wing and Megalodon.
- There was a bug in the boss round where sometimes Laser Wing would get stuck in the place between a tree and a skyscraper. Players can take advantage of this bug to defeat him easily. It was fixed in later updates.
- Laser Wing's locusts shared the same model with Gluttony's companion insects.
- Laser Wing's Meteor Kick and Dummy Model might be a reference to the Kamen Rider Series