While finding the truth, Jennifer's team encounter a new enemy, another Cronobotic.
Story of Jennifer encountering a new enemy while listening the truth from Soy.
- Soy reveals the truth, now players must protect each other in order to come back safely from the pursuers.
- Trace the mission area by following the clues hinted on the map.
- Press key where [E] is displayed, it will be activated.
- Destroy the glowing walls to continue the game.
Jennifer encounters a new cronobotic enemy when she's about to know the truth from Soy. The crisis comes and she risks her life to protect her team from the tentacious pursuers.
- South Korea: 28 January 2016.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 2 February 2016.
- China: 3 February 2016.
- Japan: 17 February 2016.
- Indonesia: 22 June 2016.
- CSN:Z: 13 July 2016.
A costume that was remade by the highly machined wings of Crono Wing. Jump height will increase by 20% and damage from falling will decrease by 20% when equipped in Zombie Scenario.
[I Believe I Can Fly]
|Gentlemen. Sometimes an abandoned weapon is useless. You must be avoided when avoiding.||Defeat Crono Wing 100 times.|
- Jennifer's monologue
- Jennifer: I escaped from the Institute...
- Jennifer: And it was soon before encountering numerous events...
- Jennifer: Laser Wing.. Researcher Soy.. Super Soldier project.. And Jack...
- Jennifer: It's hard to deal with a lot of things approached...
- Jennifer: But now, I hear the truth from Researcher Soy...
- Game starts
- Jennifer: Researcher Soy. Now, tell me the whole truth.
- Soy: Jennifer, I'm sorry for what happened to you and Jack.
- Soy: But now we're facing a bigger crisis than that.
- Jennifer: You mean the monster?!
- Jennifer: Do you know what the hell is going on?
- Soy: I don't really know. But I'm not your enemy.
- Soy: Now believe and follow me. Returning to headquarters, we will understand everything.
- Drones appeared
- Pilot: A lot of enemies emerges behind!
- Soy: It is too dangerous! Let's open the door!
- Soy: Kronos company's reconnaissance drones! Attack them!
- Boss appeared after the cutscene
- Crono Wing: I found you! Those grasshoppers... my little reward was released!!
- Jennifer: Researcher Soy, what is that monster again?
- Soy: It's true that we must join together to against the enemy, Jennifer!
- Boss's 6-missile Skills
- Crono Wing: Grasshoppers... watch this! Try to stop my attack!
- Boss's 18-missile Skills
- Crono Wing: This is the end! Let surrender in front of the Douglas's power!!
- Boss 30% HP (30 seconds remains)
- Crono Wing: Grasshoppers... See you soon...
- Jennifer: She is defeated!
- Soy: Whew... Good. Let get out of here.
- Shake gases
- Pilot: Oh! The fuel tank just has been suspended due to the attack!
- Pilot: We must have a crash landing! Everyone, let prepare for a shock!
- Jennifer: Ahahahah!!
- Round clear after the blackout!!
- Soy: Jennifer! Are you safe?
- Jennifer: Well... um... Where is this?
- Soy: We've been distress. The helicopter is no longer able to work, but our life is more important.
- Soy: I'm requesting for your fellows near here.
- Forces Leader: (crackle) Here is the Forces Leader, we are in front of an abandoned military facility. Over!
- Soy: We found the signal! Great. Gonna be able to contact with the headquarters!
- After a container, zombies spawn
- Soy: Zombies appeared! Come to refuge inside the building across the street!
- Near a door with padlock
- Soy: It has been locked! Look around to find the key!
- Safe Zone - Start
- Forces Leader: This facility was abandoned.
- Forces Leader: Let's go out of here after rearranging!
- Door opens
- Before installing C4
- Forces Leader: Another dead end street. It seems to be thick enough to use the C4.
- After installing C4
- Forces Leader: I installed the C4!
- Before C4 explodes
- Forces Leader: C4 will explode soon! Everyone back!
- After gathering at XT-300 space
- Soy: Oh my God.. This facility was associated with the XT-300.
- Jennifer: Look at this! Its status is not bad. Wouldn't it be safe to use?
- Soy: Jennifer... We've never been training to handle them, could we suddenly deal with this?
- Soy: They are functioned properly.. I don't know if we can afford to do that...
- Forces Leader: It seems that the training facilities for the XT-300 operating at the front...
- Soy: here is a control tower and communication facilities. I don't know if it is able to send an emergency signal.
- Soy: Jennifer, I'll see you at the communication facilities to ensure that there are enough space for the rescue team.
- Starting at a vacant lot
- Soy: (crackle) Jennifer, this is incendiary. I get a little problem to send an emergency signal.
- Jennifer: (crackle) What's the problem?
- Soy: (crackle) The transmitting sensitivity will take a long time.
- Soy: (crackle) I need to operate the transmitting equipment, watch me from the zombies.
- Forces Leader: Looking around this place to confirm that the rockets are ready to use everywhere.
- Soy: (crackle) I operate the equipment. Hang in there until the headquarters answer me!
- Juggernaut appeared
- Forces Leader: The Juggernaut! Concentrate your firepower!
- Juggernaut died
- Kill all the zombies, stop spawning ridiculously, specified multi-manager calling (doors open)
- Soy: Headquarters has received the emergency signal.
- Jennifer: It's been cleaned up here, too.
- Soy: We'll wait for a rescue helicopter.
- Forces Leader: Everybody get in the elevator.
- Boss appeared with the beginning cutscene
- Crono Wing: Grasshopper..! I've been waited for a long time. Are you kidding me..?
- Boss 80% HP (guided missile attack)
- Crono Wing: Fail to stop me.. Are you sick..?
- Boss died
- Crono Wing: Ahhhh... Douglas... Today.. is my last flight...
- Soy: Jennifer, this is the enemy we are looking for.
- Soy: Douglas Jacob is the character who stands behind Dr. Rex's research and his death.
- Soy: I'm joining the forces to fight him. I need your strength, Jennifer.
- Adding strings of boss battles
- Crono Wing: Ah.. My elegant wings.. Let speed up?
- Crono Wing: Um.. yeah.. more.. faster and stronger.
- Crono Wing: I'll have maximum speed from my partner!
- Crono wing: Be burned into ashes with the power he gives to me!
- Crono Wing: Let see if you can avoid my attack!
- Crono Wing: Kneel in front of Douglas's power!
- Following the strings, the name for this map is "Last Flight", which tells about the last flight of Crono Wing.
- Some parts of this chapter resemble Surface Tension from Half-Life, The Package and Conclusion from Half-Life: Opposing Force. While other parts resemble Blaze, Shoreline and Bunny Yard.
- There are many usable Bazookas that can be picked up and 2 non-working XT-300 Goliaths in map 1.
- This is the third chapter in Zombie Scenario that features three different map icons and three loading backgrounds for each.
- This is the fourth chapter in Zombie Scenario to feature multiple maps after Omen, Memories and Another Truth.
- Players will be crushed if standing within the area where Crono Wing will land after her defeat.
- Even though the players combat with Chrono Wing in an Osprey in Part 1A, it is shown as a crushed Black Hawk in Part 1B.
- In boss arena, if you slash the ground at the center of the map with certain melee weapons, a strange blood will come out. This easter egg also can be performed in Trap, Culvert and Another Truth (boss arena only).
- There is unusable armor and ammo boxes beside the generator in the map 2.