Lightning Bazzi-1 is a multi-purpose, uniquely designed gun with the friendly character "Bazzi" equipped on top of the gun's barrel. It holds 30 rounds of 5.56 NATO for each magazine and provides 2 types of firing mode that allows it to convert into a submachine gun or an assault rifle and is used to react in a variety of different situations. Sold during a limited period of time only.
- Details: Press the main weapon key (default: 1) to select the mode. Switch modes by clicking.
- High rate of fire
- Light weight
- High accuracy
- Usable optical scope in assault rifle mode
- Mode conversions available for this gun
- Low damage for a rifle
- Long conversion time
- Expensive for a submachine gun
- Purchasable during special events only
Tips and Tactics
- The recoil will start after a few shots, but before the recoil, its bullet doesn't spread too much.
- Those who are good at controlling the recoil are recommended to own it.
- B mode has high damage but slightly lower rate of fire, its rate of fire is similar to M14 EBR. Scoping makes it slightly inaccurate but because of its damage, the target (human) will be taken down in no time.
- A mode can be used to run from zombies, and Deadly Shot works well with this gun. Recommended to find a huge target to activate deadly shot like Heavy Zombie, Stamper, Ganymede, Deimos, etc.
- When chased by zombies, take caution that when pressing the Key (Primary Weapon), it won't immediately change. To prevent this thing occur, please always quick switch it to the A mode so you don't need to press .
- Don't quick switch it while changing mode, because it is not like an M4A1.
- South Korea: 4 May 2010
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 29 June 2010
- China: 30 June 2010
Singapore/Malaysia: 13 March 2013 Vietnam: 23 April 2015
- Ritsuka: Seen in the promotion poster.
A mode shoot sound
B mode shoot sound
- Like Dao Grenade and Lightning Dao-1, the character featured on this weapon is from Nexon's Crazyracing Kartrider.
- This weapon along with Lightning Dao-1 were never released on Indonesia region.