Lightning Dao-1 is a multi-purpose, uniquely designed gun with the friendly character "Dao" equipped on top of the gun's barrel. It holds 30 rounds of 5.56 NATO for each magazine and provides 2 types of firing mode that allows it to convert into a submachine gun or a sniper rifle and is used to react in a variety of different situations. Sold during a limited period of time only.
- Details: Press the main weapon key (default: 1) to select the mode. Switch modes by clicking.
- High rate of fire
- Light weight
- High accuracy
- Usable optical scope in sniper rifle mode
- Mode conversions available for this gun
- Low damage for a rifle
- Long conversion time
- Expensive for a submachine gun
- Purchasable during special events only
Tips and Tactics
- This gun is good for spraying as the bullets won't spread out of the crosshair.
- Those who don't have Blaster can use this as a replacement.
- The B mode of it is very inaccurate when scoped in long range, as it takes many shots to kill a single enemy because of its accuracy. However, it has accurate shots while moving and recommended to hunt zombie using B mode.
- A mode can be used to run from zombies, and Deadly Shot works well with this gun. Recommended to find a huge target to activate deadly shot like Heavy Zombie, Stamper, Ganymede, Deimos, etc.
- When chased by zombies, take caution that when pressing the Key (Primary Weapon), it won't immediately change. To prevent this thing occur, please always quick switch it to the A mode so you don't need to press .
- Do not quick switch it while changing mode, because it won't work like M4A1.
- South Korea: 4 May 2010
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 29 June 2010
- China: 30 June 2010
Singapore/Malaysia: 13 March 2013 Vietnam: 23 April 2015
- CSN:Z: 13 July 2016
- Gerard: Seen in the promotion poster.
A mode shoot sound
B mode shoot sound
- Like Dao Grenade and Lightning Bazzi-1, the character featured on this weapon is from Nexon's Crazyracing Kartrider.
- This weapon along with Lightning Bazzi-1 were never released on Indonesia region.
- Dao's kart wheels resemble the BMW Logo.
- Vz.61 Skorpion at Wikipedia.