- This weapon is obtainable from Transcendence Decoder.
It is a weapon capable of generating a strong electromagnetic storm, generating a powerful electric shock in the near field and generating an electric field surrounding itself. You can use up to 2 Jetpacks with charged energy when shooting over a certain amount of time.
- Very high rate of fire
- Good stun power
- Very fast reload time
- Able to escape encounters (later nerfed)
- Weapon affects a large area.
- Very mediocre damage.
- Weapon goes dry very easily
- Weapon does not affect full 360 radius (Mostly effective at front range)
- Very hard to obtain
- Completely unreliable in long range.
- Basic shots take up energy, and Tier 2 boost charging increases basic attack damage.
- Right-click consumes an energy gauge to accelerate towards the line of sight.
- Targets near ranged when shot Normal 7 Zombie Mode 68, Zombie Scenarios Damage over 130 and inflict Stiffness.
- Energy charging conditions vary by Normal, Zombie, and Scenario modes.
- South Korea: 5 March 2020.
- China: 11 March 2020.
- Taiwan/HK: 11 March 2020.
- CSN:S: 18 March 2020.
- This weapon is based on Half-Life's Long Jump Module.