A Heavy Zombie inspired-design assault rifle. A unique Heavy Zombie character is being fed with poison in a baby bottle which shoots poisonous bullets from the butt that is attached on the gun. Lightning HZ-1 holds 35 rounds for each magazine. It boasts its quick movement speed as well as a high damage.
- High damage
- High magazine size
- Can be used by both Counter-Terrorist and Terrorist
- High rate of fire
- Light weight
- Purchasable only by cash points
- Only available for a limited time
- 3 ~ 4 shots are needed to kill a single enemy in classic match.
- A 35 rounds of Lightning HZ-1 can deal 1050 ~ 2100 damage to zombies in Zombie mode.
- A 35 rounds of Lightning HZ-1 can deal 5250 ~ 10500 damage to bosses in Scenario mode, noted that the firepower has been maxed.
- Cost: Same as Steyr AUG A1 and SIG SG552.
- Damage: Same as StG 44 and MG3.
- Rate of fire: Same as most assault rifles.
- Magazine size: Same as Galil and QBZ-95B.
Comparison to Lightning LZ-1
- Higher damage (+3)
- Higher clip size (+5)
- Same price ($3500)
- Same rate of fire (91%)
- Purchasable both by Counter-Terrorist and Terrorist
- Purchasable by only cash points
- Lower accuracy (-7%)
- Higher recoil (+1%)
- Heavier (+5%)
- South Korea: 23 August 2012.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 21 August 2012.
- Japan: 22 August 2012.
- Indonesia: 11 September 2013.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 23 April 2014.
- CSN:Z: 30 September 2015.
Out of bullet sound
- The first time this weapon was released in Indonesia, it had no firing and reloading sounds (also happen on Lightning LZ-1 and Daewoo K3). However, this was fixed in the later update.
- In idle animation, it shows the SD Heavy Zombie makes a mad face to the player but later falls asleep.