Lightning SG-1 is based on a stylish Chinese umbrella. When the user stays stationary, the umbrella is opened for disguise. However, it has no uses at all. This weapon shares the same performance as the Winchester M1887.
- High damage at close range
- High knockback to zombies
- Light weight
- Low rate of fire
- Low clip size
- Obtainable via Code Box only
- Can't be fired underwater
- Useless at long range
- Singapore/Malaysia: 12 September 2012.
- Indonesia: 19 June 2013.
- CSN:Z: 1 April 2015.
- Vietnam: 21 May 2015.
- May: Seen in promotion posters.
- This weapon is based off novelty cane guns. It is also the first weather equipment weapon to be brought up officially in an FPS game.
- In Japan, this weapon can be obtained from the Bingo Event.
- Despite being loaded with bullets in its reload animation, the SG-1 expels shotgun shells.