This is a rare zombie type found. It features as a "heroine" for the zombie team. It only appears randomly if the player uses the random selecting option. Besides, players cannot choose which of either to be.
- Using Lilith
- When marking a location, it just lasts for 18 seconds. If the player dies or the time is over, the marking will disappear.
- The teleport skill can be proceeded anywhere, no matter how far the distance is (within 18 seconds after marking), even on ladders.
- This zombie, alongside Metatronic, features a lot of machinery parts on its body.
- In Nexon Zombies, Lilith has swapped models for the Origin and Host.
- The words "UNIT02" is printed on her right leg while the "UFU" can be seen on the head.
- Her teleport skill is able to telefrag players that stand within its range the moment she spawns from the exit.
- Sometimes, the marked portal can last permanently due to a bug.
- Lilith, alongside Metatronic, lacks of pain sounds.
- She uses the Light Zombie's healing noise.
- After the Zombie DNA Update, Lilith now can throws the Teleport Mark rather than Lilith's current location.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.