The spawn base is set on the center of the map. The players must survive from the incoming zombies from four different directions. 5 rounds with 3 minutes time limit for each round.
It has been a month since a research group was out of contact after being sent to the city that had been isolated due to Rex Virus infection. The government dispatched special forces for investigation and they saw countless zombies in all over the city. When they were just about to report to headquarters, communication with the outside world were cut off and zombies attacked them. The surviving humans from the attacks are now preparing for the final battle.
- Survive for as long as possible. Game only ends once either the players finished all rounds or all of them died.
- Click the weapon/equipment. Key to purchase a
- Dead players will respawn in the next round or when using the Battle Revival item, however it can only be used before the last 30 seconds of the current round.
- The map overview shows this map is shaped like an inverted cross.
- There is huge sign saying "LOST CITY" in this map.
- There is a censored Coca-Cola promotional sign in this map.
- There are 5 characters in total on two posters which appears on Lost City. They are Ritsuka, Gerard, David Black, Yuri and Choi Ji Yoon.
- There was a bug where zombies can not reach the players if they stand below the red and white striped awning on the map. This bug was fixed in Re:boot update.
- Also, in the first round of easy difficulty, the player that wears Kevlar suit will not receive any damage from zombies. This bug was also fixed Re:boot update.
- In Re:boot update, Throw-type zombies are featured in three ways which are: Regular Zombie, Light Zombie and Heavy Zombie. Nevertheless, this is the only map which include the last two.
- Before Re:boot update, this map has 20 rounds for easy and hard difficulty and 50 rounds for normal difficulty.
- After Re:boot update, the number of rounds were increased to 50 for all difficulty levels.
- After the 4 December 2014 update of South Korea, it was reduced to 20 for game balance purpose.
- After the 26 March 2015 update of South Korea, it was reduced to 5. But instead, the completion required to get the medal was changed from 100 to 400 times.