- This weapon has Part System installed. However, it is only installed in the Xmas variant
M134 Minigun is six-barrel American heavy machine gun fed with 200 rounds of 7.62 NATO. It boasts very high firepower and rate of fire. However, it is very heavy and takes 1.5 seconds to open fire.
- Details: Right-click to spin the gun's barrel. When the barrel is spun, you can shoot immediately without prep time.
- Very high damage
- Very high rate of fire
- Large magazine capacity (200)
- Purchasable for both Counter-Terrorists and Terrorists
- Low recoil
- Very heavy
- Need 1.5 seconds to warm up (except for Predator edition)
- Screen shaking when firing
- Low accuracy in long range
- Long reload time
- Runs dry very fast
Tactics using M134
- Use it as a powerful wall penetration weapon. Aim for sites where the enemies will come out.
- Use it in enclosed areas such as in vents for maximum performance.
- Avoid wandering around with M134 outside human camps due to its heavyweight.
- 200 rounds of M134 can deal 6600 ~ 13200 damage to zombies. Able to kill a normal zombie as the maximum health for a normal zombie is 5000. It can almost kill an evolved host zombie which has 14000HP.
- Use Dead Run ability to perform the run-and-hit tactic.
- Keep on left clicking half way to prepare yourself for sudden attacks from zombies.
- If using Minigun Predator, keeps on right clicking (Standby mode) so you can start shooting when zombies are coming.
If the starting money is $7500, the player will spend $7000 for M134 and $1200 for the bullets. It is over budget but the player can kill multiple zombies easily when using this weapon.
It has the accuracy of M134 Predator (42%), lower recoil (-1%) and lighter (-4% weight) but it does lower damage (-1). If a player uses the whole Journey to the West set, the red dot will light up and they will get the following bonus:
The modified version of M134 Minigun fed with 300 rounds of 7.62 NATO. It has a strong secondary fire mode that is very deadly but limited with overheat factor. It can also be lifted for fast running.This weapon is only obtainable randomly by Hero/Heroine in Zombie 3: Hero. Moreover, it cannot be dropped by the player nor the Deimos's shock ability.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 30 June 2009.
- China: 1 July 2009.
- South Korea: 23 July 2009.
Singapore/Malaysia: 19 May 2011. Turkey: 7 August 2013.
- CSN:Z: 27 November 2014.
Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
- South Korea: 17 December 2009.
- China: 23 December 2009.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 21 December 2010.
Singapore/Malaysia: 21 December 2011.
- Indonesia: 18 December 2012.
Turkey: 18 December 2013.
- CSN:Z: 16 December 2014.
Vietnam: 17 December 2015.
- South Korea: 28 July 2011
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 9 August 2011
- China: 10 August 2011
Japan: 23 April 2014.
- South Korea, China & Taiwan/Hong Kong: 29 April 2014
Indonesia: 29 July 2015.
- CSN:Z: 21 July 2015.
Vietnam: 4 June 2015.
- Guerrilla Warfare: Seen carrying by a guerrilla member in the Zombie: The Union poster.
- Phoenix Connexion: Seen in posters.
- David Black: Used for engaged zombies in Lost City.
- Ritsuka: CSNZ Steam Screenshot
- Tanker: As main weapon.
- Jack: Seen using an M134 Predator during the fight.
- Higher damage (+3)
- Lower recoil (-18%)
- High fire rate (+9%)
- Same magazine capacity (200)
- Share the same ammunition type (7.62 NATO)
- More expensive (+$1250)
- Less accurate (-19%)
- Heavier (+25%)
- Longer reload time (+0.3 seconds)
- Has attack delay
- When running out of ammo, the minigun will not start reloading the gun until the user presses the fire or reload button.
- Unlike other machine guns, this weapon and its variants eject both the shell and the belt link for each bullet.
- If a user reloads this weapon, his/her move speed will further be decreased. It also happens with the standby mode of the Predator variant.
- There's a sound bug where the user who switches view from a player firing or revving up the Minigun to another player will still hear it looping until the next round starts or the former stops it.
- Instead of holding the M134 by the chainsaw grip and joystick like in-game, most shop model previews holds the minigun as if it has a pistol grip.
- The Chinese in-game name, "终结者", refers to the movie character Terminator, who used it in Terminator 2: Judgement Day.
- The M134 Predator has a different firing noise than other variants.
- The Zhu Bajie Minigun is named after Zhu Bajie, one of the main characters in the Chinese novel Journey to the West. He is the second disciple of Xuanzang after Sun Wukong.
- It has 9 barrels instead of 6, referring to Bajie's primary weapon, the Nine-Toothed Rake.
- It will play a wild boar sound once the user begins to fire.
- It has different hand stand and reload animation.
- The dot light on Zhu Bajie Minigun will change according to how many weapons from the Journey to the West set are currently equipped (also applies to Ruyi Stick and Sha Wujing Dual Handgun):
- Whole set (3 weapons): Red.
- 2 weapons only: Yellow.
- Only 1: White.