- For original version, see Milkor M32 MGL.
- This weapon can be obtained from Top 50 Decoder.
It is a 6 rounds revolver type grenade launcher that uses special grenades and can inflict deadly poison damage to zombies. Completely infected zombies cause additional poison damage in the vicinity.
- Detailed function: A target that has a poison damage over a certain amount is totally poisoned and deals damage to the target and its surrounding enemies. Deals damage of 12 in normal, 250 for zombie, 300 for scenario. Users can become addicted.
- Deadly poisons
- Extreme damage
- Long reload time
- High recoil
- China: 7 June 2018.
- South Korea: 14 June 2018.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 26 June 2018.
- Japan: 27 June 2018.
- Indonesia: 25 July 2018.
- CSN:Z: 12 September 2018.
Comparison to M32
- Higher damage
- Have poison effect
- Same in most stats
- Harder to obtain
- Limited edition
- Despite being labeled as D in Normal mode, M32 Venom has high damage and can kill an enemy with a single shot.
- M32 Venom does not use the grenade launcher crosshair and use regular crosshair instead.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.