MAC-10 (Military Armament Corporation Model-10) is an American machine pistol categorized as Sub-machine gun in Counter-Strike series and Counter-Strike Online. It was added into the game since Counter-Strike BETA 6.
- After the Free Update patch, this weapon becomes a free default weapon in all player's inventories.
- Cheap price
- High rate of fire
- As light as the Seal knife
- High damage for a machine pistol
- High stun to zombies
- Only purchasable for Terrorists
- Low accuracy in long range
- High recoil
- Easily goes empty due to high fire rate
- Expensive ammo cost
- : Used by American Spec Ops in the Vietnam War era.
- : Used by Special Air Service, now being phase out.
The MAC-10 user is rarely found as it is infamous and hard to use. The players prefer to use MP5 rather than this one. MAC-10 needs two shots on the head to kill an armored enemy.
Tactics using MAC-10
- Aim for the head for instant kill.
- Avoid long range contact as it is inaccurate in long range.
- Strike from behind, as MAC-10 is poor in direct combat.
- Treat it like an AK-47, aim for the body and the recoil will make its way up.
|Mode||Buy cost||Bullets per clip||Ammo cost (1 clip)||Total clip (bullet)||Ammo cost (total)||Total|
|Zombie Scenario||$1400||30||$25||50 (600)||$1250||$2650|
- Higher damage (+8)
- Same fire rate (92%)
- Both do not affect player's speed when wielded
- Same clip size (30)
- Less accurate (-1%)
- More expensive (+$150)
- Higher recoil (+2%)
- Less reserve ammo (-20)
- More expensive ammo cost (+$5)
- Slower reload (+1.0 second)
- Higher damage (+2)
- Cheaper (-$100)
- Same weight (0% speed reduction)
- Same rate of fire (92%)
- Same clip size (30)
- Less accurate (-7%)
- Higher recoil (+11%)
- More expensive ammo cost ($1.4 per bullet)
- Lower reserved ammo (-20)
- Longer reloading time (+0.7s)
- Exclusive for Terrorist only
- MAC-10 is a machine pistol instead of a submachine gun, as categorized in game.
- Before the Free Update patch, it could be earned from Daily Mission's normal random reward although it is already permanent in Barracks.
- This gun is incorrectly shown to be fired from a closed bolt.
- MAC-10 at Wikipedia.