- This weapon has Part System installed. However, it is only installed in the Xmas variant
The MG36 is a light machine gun that is chambered with 100 rounds of 5.56 NATO. It costs $3500 in-game and takes 4.0 seconds to reload. Generally, it has quite high firepower, low recoil, high rate of fire and light weight but it has low accuracy if fired in long range continuously.
- High rate of fire for a machine gun
- Very cheap for a 100 round machine gun
- Usable scope
- Light for a machine gun
- High damage
- Short reload time for a machine gun
- High stun power
- Quite accurate even in full-auto
- Ineffective in long range
- Purchasable only with cash point
- Low knockback power
- Main article: CROW-7
MG36 was released on:
- South Korea: 3 March 2011.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 10 March 2011.
- China/Japan: 16 March 2011.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 24 August 2011.
- Indonesia: 7 November 2011.
- Turkey: 28 May 2014.
- CSN:Z: 23 September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
MG36 X-Mas was released on:
- South Korea: 20 December 2012.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 18 December 2012.
- China/Japan: 18 December 2012.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 4 December 2013.
- Indonesia: 18 December 2013.
- CSN:Z: 16 December 2014.
- Vietnam: 17 December 2015.
|Mode||Weapon cost||Ammo cost||Total|
- The scope is essential in Team Deathmatch mode, especially in large maps.
- The price is $3500, which is the cheapest for 100 rounds machine gun.
- The damage is same with M4A1.
- It has higher fire rate and it's lighter than M249.
- In Zombie Scenario, MG36 is recommended in Trap chapter as Trap has low money income.
- In Zombie Mods, a 100 rounds MG36 can deal 2900 ~ 8700 damage to zombies.
- Cheaper (-$2250)
- Higher damage (+1)
- Lower recoil (-3%)
- Higher fire rate (+1%)
- Lighter (-3%)
- Shorter reload time (-0.8 seconds)
- Usable scope
- Higher stun power
- Same clip size (100 rounds)
- Same ammo type (5.56 NATO)
- Same knockback power
- Less accurate (-5%)
- MG36 is the second machine gun that comes with a usable optical scope after SKULL-7.
- Unlike other Christmas Edition weapons, the MG36 X-Mas has its own unique ammunition, reload animation, and the addition of a silencer.
- When viewing the MG36 X-Mas through a model viewer, the second drum mag can still be seen right below the first-person model and out of regular sight. This may mean a simple reskin that utilized both drum mags during reload animation was planned earlier on.