- This weapon has Part System installed.
The MP5 is a German submachine gun fed with 30 rounds of 9mm ammunition. It is well-balanced between performance and rate of fire aspects, making it nicknamed as "The Mother of All Submachine Gun" among most players.
MP5 is famous among newbies and even professionals due to its cheap price and low recoil. It is usually used in the first several rounds or when the player is low on money. The MP5 is easy to use and can be very useful depending on the user's skill. In fact, with the right skills, the player can even take down assault rifle or sniper rifle users.
- Decent accuracy
- Does high stun to zombies
- Does high damage to zombies
- Low cost in match
- Very high rate of fire
- Low recoil
- Does not affect weight
- Cheap ammo cost
- Does low damage to humans
- Easily run dry
- Less useful in long range
Tactics using MP5
- Aim for the enemy's head in close range battles.
- Constantly move left to right while firing at the enemy's head in close range, this will help avoid getting shot by your enemy.
- Aim for gut in medium range to control the recoil and accuracy.
- In middle range, upon seeing your enemy, immediately duck and fire at gut - this will also help avoid getting shot by your enemy.
- Avoid long range contact with this weapon as the fire power and accuracy is not good enough to engage the enemy.
- In Zombie Mods, aim for the head in close range battles to deal a fair amount of damage.
- A 30 rounds of MP5 can deal 690 ~ 1380 damage to zombies.
MP5 Tiger originally available from Tiger Year from Chinese New Year event but later added into Code Box. In Singapore/Malaysia version, it is sold in shop for limited time.
MP5 Gold its buttstock, pistol grip and handguard are made from wood. This variant has greater knockback power toward zombies. The only way to get this is from special events or Code Box.
BALROG-III is an anti-zombie version of MP5 based on the H&K MP5K PDW model. It is fed with 30 rounds of 9mm AHE equipped with a scope for long combat engagement. Thus, its Balrog Charging System can be activated after 15 consecutive shots where this weapon will use reserved bullets instead of main magazine bullets.
Battle MP5 is a weapon that holds 30 rounds for each round with 9mm. It is recreated as a new weapon through an actual battle in fierce battlefield and have higher damage than the original one.
Season 1 Compensation. It has 40 ammo per magazine and deals higher damage to zombies.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 9 February 2010
- China: 10 February 2010
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 23 November 2010
- China: 24 November 2010
- China: 24 July 2013
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 30 July 2013
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 18 December 2018
- China: 19 December 2018
- South Korea: 24 January 2019.
- China & Taiwan/Hong Kong: 29 January 2019
Indonesia : 30 January 2019.
- CSNZ: 20 February 2019.
- There is another variant of MP5 called Spectre that was planned to be released somewhere in mid late 2008/early 2009 but was cut for an unknown reasons, only models and codes exist. The word "The SPECTRE field-stripped" can be read on this gun.
- The model shows the selector is on "semi-automatic" position, which implies that the weapon could not be fired in automatic in real life.
- In-game model is modeled after the MP5A5.
- Although the view model's texture is refined, it lacks the front sight post, which is present all other Counter-Strike installments.
- When a player does not have any default auto-buy weapons and equipment (not favorites), this weapon becomes the default one.
- MP5 used to be the starting weapon in Zombie Scenario. It was replaced by Daewoo K3 and subsequently, by the Month Weapons.