A knife used to make a jungle road in the jungle. You can use it for logging woods. It is thick and boasts a durable, strong power. In New Zombie Shelter, this weapon deals more damage to zombies and can make player obtain two resources in only one hit.
- High damage
- Lighter than regular melee (Trans gear)
- Low slash and stab rates
- Available during limited time
- South Korea: 13 February 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 25 February 2014.
- China &
Japan: 26 February 2014. Singapore/Malaysia: 13 August 2014.
- Indonesia: 17 September 2014.
Turkey: 14 May 2014.
- CSN:Z: 25 November 2015.
Vietnam: 26 March 2015 (New Zombie Shelter only).
- South Korea: 24 January 2019
- China & Taiwan/Hong Kong: 29 January 2019
Indonesia : 30 January 2019
- CSNZ: 20 February 2019
- : Seen using by SAS in posters.
- Jim: Seen in barrack icons.
- Machete is also a melee weapon for the Terrorists in Condition Zero: Deleted Scenes. However, it has been cut in other versions of Counter-Strike.
- The model of the Heroine shows her carrying an unusable, different model of machete, on her back. The message icon of Jim also shows him wielding an unknown model of machete.
- This weapon's animation is similar to Parang. However, its delayed time between slashing and stabbing is faster than Parang's.
- This weapon used Tomahawk's sounds.
- There is a "Survival" word carved in the knife's body.
- Claw Hammer, Machete and Crowbar are the first melee weapons that have in-game price.
- Strangely, even though the users bought it themselves, it doesn't appear in the decompose list.
- Machete at Wikipedia.