The Manhunt Mode starts with a minimum of 2 players and a maximum of 5 players.
- Zombie: You need to interfere with the escape pursuit by humans.
- Humans: Explore the map and repair all 5 generators to escape.
- A random player will be chosen as the zombie.
- Humans can use many items located all over the map (toolboxes, first aid kits, weapons, etc.)
- To the human player, the surrounding area of a zombie glows in red, and a sound cue of a racing heartbeat could be heard when a zombie approaches.
- The toolbox and the first aid kit took up the primary and secondary weapon slots respectively
- Humans could be incapacitated after being hit by the zombie twice.
- If a human was not rescued from incapacitation in a given period of time (180 seconds), they will die.
- Injured or incapacitated humans can be saved by other human players, injured humans can also heal themselves.
- Injuries could be healed by oneself when an injured human press E while not interacting with other objects.
- The first aid kit could speed up the healing process, the effect only applies when the first aid kit was equipped while healing.
- One can repair the generator more quickly when they do so with the toolbox equipped.
- Generators can be repaired with several people working simultaneously. If a warning mark appears during repairs, the repair must be stopped.
- Both the first aid kit and toolbox come in two tiers. The large first aid kit provides a greater time reduction in healing, while the golden toolbox reduces repair time greatly.
- If you can't hear the zombie coming, raise the [Audio Options] – [MP3 Volume].
Cooperation and coordination is the most important key for humans to escape.
- South Korea: 19 December 2019.
- CSN:S: 2 January 2020.
- This mode is highly inspired by Dead by Daylight and Chaos Generator from Left 4 Dead, alongside mobile game Identity V.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.