This is a new system that allows you to enjoy your favorite games faster and more conveniently. You can easily play the game simply by selecting the desired mode and simple options, without the difficult and unnecessary process.
- Since the introduction of matching system unifies all servers, the concept of channels with servers such as starter servers disappears.
- Each mode has a level limit, which is intended to recommend it depending on the user's level. Some unpopular modes have limited use.
- If you participate in 'next map vote' during play, next game will start with same number of people without additional matching.
- If you play through custom games, you'll not participate in any events. However, you can still rank up.
|This content is obsolete and article is archived. Any information given are to be taken as reference.|
Matchmaking was a competition feature in Counter-Strike Online.
Matchmaking allows the player to create a team with other players regardless the families and fight other teams. Every players and every teams will receive a rating number where winning a match will increase it and vice versa. The opponent team will be chosen randomly.
Matchmaking has its own server and the player can only invite players in these servers.
- Create Team
Each player can make their own team by only naming their team (the team's name must not contain inappropriate word).
- Team Tab
There are some tabs that used in the matchmaking.
- Home: The main page that will appear when the players enter the matchmaking server.
- Play Game: This tab is used when the players want to start a match.
- Manage Team: This tab is used to see the number of online teammates, changing the position of the leader, kicking out members and leave the team.
- Season Ranking: The players can see the rank and stats from other teams.
- League Ranking: Special ranking that will only appears after the team joined the league.
- Hall Of Fame: Shows only updated ranking after the season is over.
- Rating Info
There are 2 types of rating, Individual and Team. The individual rating won't change even if the players changed teams.
- Team Chat
Special chat that can be used.
- This feature was removed in later updates, as it did not garner sufficient popularity to sustain.