|| Hmm... What kind of trouble can I get into today?
— Medea's opening speech
- For her Counter-Terrorist counterpart, see Kal-El.
Medea is a Transcendent grade Terrorist character in Counter-Strike Online.
Unknown woman in the world of abyss. She is curious about the current world and is performing bizarre experiments using the zombie virus.
- Exclusive voice over.
- Playing with this character grants 10% bonus EXP/Points (20% bonus in PC Café).
- Increases maximum level in Zombie Scenario to 110.
- Displays a mark when killing an enemy.
- Displays damage dealt to enemies in all modes.
- Displays a target mark () on zombies with 20% health or below.
- 1 bonus mutation point in Zombie Z.
- Special buff skill in scenario mode: increase your and nearby player's movement speed.
- Special effect when using Blade Runebreaker charge attack.
- South Korea: 13 June 2019.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 18 June 2019.
- China: 19 June 2019.
- CSN:Z: 10 July 2019.
Wings of Medea
This costume can be obtained from using 100 Lucky Transcendence Class Box during the event period. It can be equipped on the back.
"Let's start some trouble!"
"Time for a new experiment."
"Let's test this theory!" (When using Blade Runebreaker)
- Medea in Greek mythology is known in most stories as a sorceress and is often depicted as a priestess of the goddess Hecate.