This is a rare zombie type found. It features as a "hero" for the zombie team. It only appears randomly if the player uses the random selecting option.
- Using Metatronic
- The Immortality skill momentarily provides the player a second chance to escape or to breakdown the human camp.
- Facing Metatronic
- Be cautious when approaching and engaging Metatronic. Check if they are wearing their mask, as it can determine whether they are no longer able to withstand a third attempt.
- When Metatronic is wearing his mask, you should know that he has 1 HP left, this makes him a very easy target once the mask is removed.
- This zombie, alongside Lilith, features a lot of machinery parts on its body.
- Despite being listed as an active (by pressing on the key) skill, the immortality is actually passive that activates automatically upon reaching a condition of 1HP. However, during an update in 2017, the user can manually activate this skill.
- It shares the same sound file with the Heavy zombie while healing.
- Every time the 'Immortality' skill is triggered, the player model will play an animation whilst discharging electricity that can be seen in first and third person view.
- Metatronic, alongside Lilith, lacks of cry sounds.
- This was fixed in later updates.
- After the Zombie DNA Update, Metatronic now ignore to stun and knockback when in immortality mode.