M32 MGL is a light weight, revolver-style semi-automatic grenade launcher fed with 6 slots of 40×46mm grenades. It has a usable optical scope that increases the range and rate of fire of the grenade launcher once used. It is not recommended to fire this weapon anywhere near the user due to the risk of getting injured.
- High damage including splash damage
- High accuracy
- Usable scope
- Can be fired while reloading
- Light weight
- Excellent when dealing with multiple enemies and covering teammates
- Has a screen shake effect if the grenade hits an enemy
- Can be utilized as a mini mortar especially for enemies behind a wall
- Expensive price ($6500)
- Cannot perform headshots
- Cannot be fired underwater
- Damage is reduced over range
- Long reload time
- Low grenade capacity
- Does not damage breakable objects
- Can injure the user if the grenade explodes nearby
- Choi Ji Yoon is seen armed in the Z-VIRUS trailer.
- : Used by Seals.
- : Seen carried by a 707 operative in a poster.
- South Korea: 28 June 2012.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong, China &
Japan: 4 July 2012. Singapore/Malaysia: 22 May 2013. Indonesia: 10 April 2013.
- CSN:Z: 12 March 2015.
Vietnam: 26 March 2015.
M32 is somewhat hard to use in Zombie Mods and normal matches due to slow projectile speed, limited range, long reload time and low clip size but in a hand of a professional, it can be very useful.
|Original||$6500 (+2 ammo set)||$300||$6800|
|Scenario||$6500 (+2 ammo set)||$1200||$7700|
|Attack type||Splash damage||Direct hit||Total damage|
|Normal||100 ~ 120||150 ~ 350||900 ~ 2100|
|Deadly Shot||300 ~ 500||800 ~ 1000||4800 ~ 6000|
- Not recommended in Original due to expensive purchase cost and its inconvenience.
- Try to make a direct hit to reduce enemies's health quickly.
- It is recommended to cover teammates instead of going solo.
- M32 has a screen shake effect if the enemy gets hit in the grenade's effective range, use this to mess up your enemies's aim so that they cannot shoot you and your teammates.
- M32, like most grenades, has splash damage. The splash damage also penetrates walls.
- It has limited range, so try not to go directly against snipers or riflers.
- Make sure you have a good secondary or melee weapon in case you are run out of ammo.
- M32 MGL Venom
It is a 6-round revolver-type grenade launcher that uses special grenades and can inflict deadly poison damage to zombies. It is short-burst and leave poisonous gas for several seconds after the grenade has been launched.
Inserting a shell
- This is the fifth grenade launcher in the game.
- Unlike most scoped weapons, the M32 MGL will remain zoomed in if reloading is invoked while still scoped. The user of this weapon may also toggle the scope even while the reloading is in progress.
- When switching this weapon to a melee, it makes the "Inserting new shells" sound.
- If you are hit by this weapon, sometimes your screen will shake depending of the radius the blast you are in, even though you are a teammate of the said weapon user.
- In Zombie: The Union, the buttstock will be colored according to team which the user plays in instead of the hands.
- The Commandos in Battle Rush mode never reload with this weapon. It has infinite ammo.
- M32 Venom uses the default crosshair instead of the usual grenade launcher crosshair.
- Milkor MGL at Wikipedia.