- Kill everyone around and reach the first victory condition.
- Bonus points are given by surviving and killing enemies.
- All players start mostly at the same distance no matter where, so everybody could get the dropped weapon. This is true since each level is designed symmetrically.
- Falling off the map will result in death.
This map was released on:
- South Korea: 21 May 2015.
- Japan: 27 May 2015.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 28 May 2015.
- China: 28 May 2015.
- Indonesia: 3 November 2015.
- CSN:Z: 28 November 2015.
- Mobius means a surface with only one side and only one boundary.
- This map is actually a series of 4 mini-maps. Whenever a player dies or wins a round of 1 of them, he/she will automatically respawn in another mini-map, note that the selection is random.
- According to the files, each mini-map has its own map icon. However, they did not appear in game. The file names for the mini-maps are: fy_suddendeath1, fy_suddendeath2, fy_suddendeath3 and fy_suddendeath4. Note that, they use the map prefix "fy_" which is mostly used for Fight Yard maps instead.
- Möbius strip at Wikipedia.