Needler is a coil gun that fires 100 rounds of nail for each clip. It has a high magazine size and is light in term of weight. When shooting at solid surfaces, the nails will be reflected.
- Nails can be reflected
- High magazine size
- High damage
- Decent accuracy
- Low rate of fire
- Nails cannot penetrate objects
- Rarely found in Coded Box
- Nails are not hitscan
- South Korea: 23 April 2013.
- Taiwan/HongKong: 16 May 2013.
- China/Japan: 16 May 2013.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 28 January 2014.
- Indonesia: 23 September 2015.
- CSN:Z: 8 June 2016.
Tips using Needler
- Use the reflected nails to bounce nails to enemies in hiding.
- It has low rate of fire. Avoid close combat.
- The damage per shot is quite high. Every hit tolls enemies quite a lot.
- There is a "Coil Gun" print on the shell ejector plate.
- This is the first weapon introduced with reflecting projectiles, though it was first introduced in Half-Life by Tau Cannon. (Note that Counter-Strike Online uses Half-Life's engine called GoldSrc)
- The Needler has the highest magazine capacity of all submachine guns so far.
- Oddly, the Taiwan/Hong Kong and Singapore/Malaysia regions use the Crossbow's firing sound instead.