Introduced in 1986, Norinco 86S is a gas-operated, rotating bolt, bullpup assault rifle fed with 30 rounds of 7.62 NATO. Its high caliber rounds offer high damage per shot but in return comes with high recoil as penalty.
- High accuracy
- High rate of fire
- Light weight
- High magazine size
- Low damage
- High recoil
- Long reloading time
- Obtainable through events only
- South Korea: 4 June 2015.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 9 June 2015.
- China &
Japan: 10 June 2015. Indonesia : 23 September 2015. Vietnam : 4 February 2016.
This weapon can be obtained by participating in the Special Mission event:
- Duration Extender can be used to extend the duration of Norinco Type 86S.
- Obtainable by completing Special Missions (100-day duration for each time completing). Note that a Special Mission can only be completed once per day.
- Permanent status can be obtained after collecting it for 1000 days.
- Player can choose other prizes as well after completing Special Mission.
Comparison to QBZ-95B
- Higher damage (+1)
- Higher accuracy (+12%)
- Higher stun power
- Same rate of fire (91%)
- Can be purchased by both teams
- More expensive (+$1200)
- Higher recoil (+11%)
- Heavier (+5%)
- Lower magazine size (-5)
- Longer reloading time (+1.2 seconds)
- The Norinco Type 86S is an AKM-type bullpup rifle and that was produced by Norinco. It operates the same way as other AKM-type rifles with a few exceptions. Many major parts are interchangeable with other standard Kalashnikov rifles.
- The firing sound is similar to CROW-5.
- Norinco Type 86S at Wikipedia.