|This content is obsolete and article is archived. Any information given are to be taken as reference.|
- This set was removed after the Free Update patch, as the Bloody Blade was removed while the Banshee becomes default in all player's inventories.
This set will purchase the human skill Bloody Blade while allowing the human to turn into a Banshee when infected. As a human, the player can use the Bloody Blade skill that doubles the amount of damage that a melee attack can do. It is only active for 5 seconds. This ability can only be used once in a round.
When turning into a zombie, the Banshee can pull players toward itself and also confuse other humans to make the zombies look as if they were also humans.
Tips Using Bloody Blade
- This set should be used by players who are skilled and have experience in using melee weapons.
- It is advisable to use a strong melee weapon such as Nata Knife, SKULL-9 or Hammer with this skill so the skill will become more effective.
- If a player is experiencing lag, do not use this skill, in fact, do not try to combat zombies with melee wepons because the player will end up getting infected.
- Always aim for a back-stab to zombies as it does much more damage.
- Time this skill properly as it is only activated for 5 seconds. When the other players are shooting a zombie, try to melee it with this skill.