|“||Equip Parts on your weapons to give them special abilities! You can devise your own unique weapon by combining different types of weapons and parts!||”|
Part System is a new BETA system introduced during the Revive Update Part 2.
New item parts are items that can be mounted on weapons and can be acquired through events and in-game rewards.
- Upgraded option values for each tier, especially high-tier parts can be obtained in the Zombie Scenario.
- Parts are located in Craft → [Parts Mounting]
- When mounting parts, the parts will be consumed. Attached parts will disappear when removed from the weapon.
- Parts can be attached to permanent weapons only.
- Parts of the same effect can not be mounted on one weapon at the same time.
- Active / Passive
- Parts-applied weapons will have upgraded performance in zombie mode and zombie scenario.
- Create your own special weapon with various combinations of weapon damage, knockback, and stun!
- The Part effect has an active effect when using the equipped weapon and a passive effect when holding the weapon.
- Equip-able weapons
Each part items have 6 different tiers and every increasing tiers have increased effects.
- South Korea: 12 July 2018.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 17 July 2018.
- China: 18 July 2018.
- Japan: 18 July 2018.
- Indonesia: 25 July 2018.
- CSN:Z: 1 August 2018.
- South Korea
- 12 July 2018: Firstly introduced.
- 26 July 2018: Added Hunter Killer X-15 to part system.
- 23 August 2018: Added Hunter Killer X-90 to part system.
- 13 September 2018:
- Added M950, M950 Attack, CROW-1, TURBULENT-1, Benelli M4, BALROG-XI, MP5, Newcomen, Brick Piece S1451, Bendita, Thunderbolt, Broad Divine, THANATOS-7, CHARGER-7, Air Burster, Seal Knife, Nata Knife, Hammer, SKULL-9, THANATOS-9 to part system.
- Introduced Armor Break, Slow, Healing Cancellation parts.
- Added tier 6 part.
- 4 October 2018: Added Hunter Killer X-12 to part system.
- 21 February 2019:
- Added Hunter Killer X-7, Battle QBS-09, Battle Bizon, Battle Python and Battle Negev to part system.
- Added 'Boss Damage Up' and 'Z Dollar Up' parts.
- Added the parts combination system:
- Start the combination with three parts of the same tier.
- Additional parts can increase your odds by using more parts.
- On success, one random part of a higher tier can be acquired.
- In case of failure, one random part of the same tier can be obtained.
- Auto Fill: Will automatically fill low tier parts first among three or more same tier parts you have.
- Parts that are deleted after removing parts are paid as inventory. (for Newcomen)
- 9 May 2019: Added Hunter Killer X-45 to part system.
- 13 June 2019:
- 8 August 2019: Added Shining Heart Rod to part system.
- 5 September 2019:
- Added Cyclone, Rail Cannon, Tornado, Flame Jackhammer, Rail Buster to part system.
- Parts Reworked:
- 'Health Up' Increased value in Zombie Scenario modes.
- 'Vampire' Now applies effect on hit.
- 'Knockback Up' and 'Hold Up' Now also increases weapon's damage.
- 'Speed Up' now has increased values.
- 'Speed Up' now requires the weapon to be active.
- 'Speed Up' now also slightly increases Jump Height.
- 18 October 2019: Added Barrett M95 Ghost Knight to part system.
- 6 February 2020: Added Ballista to part system.