Petrol Boomer is developed by a private sector. The compressed gas in the Petrol Bomb gives a big explosion when fired. Upon contact, massive damage is dealt to the area where the explosion occurs, and a damaging fire is left behind for a certain period of time.
- Details: The gasoline bottle burns the place it lands, doing damage every tick for 5.5 seconds. Damage: 8 (Normal), 113 (Zombie), 188 (Scenario)
- Instant kill if direct hit
- Leaves the area on fire upon explosion
- Lights up everything in its radius except the user
- Still functioning in the water
- Slows enemy down when walking upon the fire
- Low clip size
- Single shot only
- No stun and knockback powers
- Heavy weight
- Long reload time
- Unable to perform headshots except with Concentrated Fire
- Sold during a limited period of time
- Expensive price
- After shooting, the fire will burn for 7 seconds.
- 1 shot can deal up 7000 damage to Bosses, provided that attack power has been maxed and if it is within range of the radius of the fire.
- In order to prevent incoming hordes of zombies, simply drop the weapon and rebuy (press by default).
- South Korea: 10 July 2014.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 22 July 2014.
- China/Japan: 23 July 2014.
- Indonesia: 17 December 2014.
- Vietnam: 13 October 2015.
- CSN:Z: 23 March 2016.
- Elite Crew: Seen in the promotion posters.
- The ammunition used is Petrol Bomb, a British term for Molotov Cocktail (American).
- The Molotov Cocktail was planned to be implemented in Counter-Strike 1.6, but was scrapped before the release alongside some other weapons and items. It made its first appearance in Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
- This is the third weapon that is equipped with an air meter after Gae Bolg and Aeolis.
- The air meter shows the "Kill Ratio" of 40-60 Ks instead of gas pressure.
- The launcher model seems to be the combination of RPG-7 and M72 LAW.
- Even though the flame burns everything in its radius, it deals no damage to its user.
- The burning radius does not spread when hit ceilings or walls and fall down straight that no such current wind affects the flame.
- This is the first non-anti-zombie weapon that has Reservation Ticket.
- Some places such as ducts like in Assault, will not show any flame at all. However, the burning effect still occurs.
- The flame still burns in the water.
- Molotov Cocktail at Wikipedia.