- For original version, see Plasma Gun.
A prototype weapon being tested based on Plasma Gun. It is an assault rifle that uses 60 plasma energy. Right click to zoom the weapon.
- High damage to zombies
- Large magazine size
- Overall poor weapon performance
- Can't perform headshots even with Deadly Shot
- Available only during Season Pass
- Not recomended due to it's low rate of fire and the it's plasma proyectiles not instanely hitting the target
- Recomended for the first rounds in Zombie Z since is one of the most porwerful weapons available in the first 5 levels, since is cheaper than Plasma Gun and deals more damage than the later, is also more advisable to use it in early Zombie Z rounds
- Don't use use the Deadly Shot skill with this weapon since it won't perform headshot and would be wasting the skill
- Aim to the body preferibly
- Not recomended for escaping
- South Korea: 24 September 2020.
- CSN:S: 7 October 2020.
Comparison to Plasma Gun
- Cheaper (-$3050)
- Higher damage to zombies (+131) and scenario (+60)
- Larger magazine size (+15)
- Same base damage (28)
- Same weight (14% speed reduction)
- Same knockback power (19%)
- Same stun power (38%)
- Same reload time (3.0 seconds)
- Both weapons can't perform headshots
- Less accurate (-13%)
- Higher recoil (+6%)
- Lower rate of fire (-2%)
- This test version of Plasma Gun is developed by Aegis Institute.