- For the original version, see Salamander.
This weapon boasts an excellent power to zombies which is only obtainable randomly by Sidekicks in Zombie: The Hero or some certain events. It is fed with higher capacity of Nitrogen gas tank than Salamander, making it a high-powered weapon. Though it has limited range, it is excellent for a close combat with zombies.
It is capable of poisoning its targets to deal damage over time.
- High damage
- Higher ammunition than original variant (+100)
- No recoil at all
- Lights up the surrounding areas when fired
- Applies poison to targets
- Obtainable only by Sidekicks or some certain events
- Limited range
- Low knockback and stun power to zombies
- Unable to fire underwater
- Unable to penetrate objects
- Long reload time
- Unable to perform headshot (except with Deadly Shot)
- Pair it with Deadly Shot to kill multiple enemies due to high damage and ability to spray in a large area.
- It has limited range so keep the distance between you and the zombies.
- When a zombie is hit by this weapon, it will receive damage overtime.
Comparison to Salamander
- Higher magazine size (+100)
- Free to obtain
- Same damage (38)
- Same rate of fire (100%+)
- Same weight (6.2 kg)
- Same ammunition (Nitrogen gas)
- Same reload time (5.0 seconds)
- Unable to perform headshot
- Only usable in Zombie: The Hero
- Only obtainable by Sidekicks or some events
Canceling/emptying firing sound
- The flame effect of the Poison Launcer is similar to Angra's poison.
- This weapon can be obtained randomly for 1 usage in some certain events in Zombie Scenario. Mostly, player need to achieve an amount of zombie kills to get it.
- Before the Zombie Mode Rework patch, this weapon could be obtained randomly from supply boxes in Zombie: The Mutation and Zombie: The Hero.