- For the original version, see Falcon.
Power FALCON is designed specifically to improve the destructiveness and ease of use in production models.
- Very high damage
- High accuracy
- High stun power
- Can be used by both teams
- High reserved ammo
- High recoil
- Heavy weight
- Long reload time
- Obtainable through Bingo only
- Reload animation cannot be skipped
- During match, you can kill your opponent in any body part, because the Power Falcon damage can instant kill from head until legs.
- Because single-shot, you only have 1 change to kill your opp. If you missed, chances are you will be killed by the enemy, if not immediately run away as soon as possible.
- The weapon was indeed very heavy weight, and you also have to quickly change to a lighter weapon such as a gun if allowed to kill him/her.
- 1 shot on bosses can deal 12,000 damage, provide that attack level has maxed out (can change depend on character attack level).
- South Korea: 30 June 2016.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 5 July 2016.
- China/Japan: 6 July 2016.
- Indonesia: 11 January 2017
Comparison to Falcon
- Lighter (-3%)
- Higher damage
- Same accuracy (100%)
- Same rate of fire (81%)
- Same stun power
- Same magazine size (1/30)
- Same ammo type (.50 BMG)
- Same reload time
- Higher recoil (+2%)
- More expensive (+$500)
- Obtainable from Bingo only
- This weapon alongside SG552 Lycanthrope is the third and fourth weapon that have a unique scope reflection, after Destroyer and AWP Elven Ranger.
- The word "FALCON 101" can be seen next to the weapon's bolt.
- This weapon use BURRIS scope which works the same as regular sniper scope in the game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.