- This item is obtainable from Transcendence Decoder.
A sonic weapon created by Gunsmith with technology obtained from the laboratory discovered during the Lost City mission. It fires a sonic shot which uses sonic energy, and can also release a sonic boom in all directions. You can combine special commands to tap into even greater potential.
- Private Erica's Exclusive Weapon
- Crosshair is notified when the hit is successful
- Unlimited spare magazines in scenario mode
- High damage
- High stun and knockback
- Can heal
- Low rate of fire
- Ammo easily depleted
- Less powerful without Private Erica
- Sonic Boom: Right-click to consume 12 energy and use an omnidirectional shockwave.
- Allegro: fires a powerful Sonic Wave in front of the trigger when you input .
- Fortissimo: Knocks back nearby enemies and restores a small amount HP for you and your allieswhen you input
- South Korea: 28 April 2020.
- China & TW/HK: 7 May 2020.
- CSN:S: 13 May 2020.
Tips using Psychic Harmonium
- Use primary fire to attack zombies at far.
- Use secondary fire to defend from incoming zombies.
- You can juggle zombies to death in the corner.
Second idle animation sound
A mode shoot sound
B mode shoot sound
Combo 1 shoot sound
Combo 2 shoot sound
- Psychic Harmonium is able to cancel Banshee's bats skill, Chaser Zombie's and Ganymede rush attacks. It can also knock away Rusty Wing's with ease.
- Every time a combo is used, it heals 300 player HP and 200 HP for the surrounding players.
- The song played during the idle animation is based on "Little" Fugue in G minor, BWV 578 by J.S. Bach.
- Psychic Harmonium can disable Heavy Zombie’s trap ability and can save other players from this trap (Only Private Erica can use this ability, use Fortissimo to heal and get away from traps).