- For the original version, see Python.
- This item can be obtained from Top 50 Decoder.
This is a modified version of Colt Python with 7 rounds of .44 Fast Draw each. This revolver uses special magnum bullets that are quickly fired with the fanning technique. It is automatically reloaded upon drawing the other paired pistol. If in possession, the user will be granted with the following buffs:
- Unlimited spare ammo in Scenario modes.
- Allows hit-markers function.
- High damage
- High accuracy
- Low recoil
- High rate of fire
- Very short reload time
- High spare ammo
- Fast movement speed
- Instant draw when switched
- Can be switched back and forth between the two pistols extremely quickly
- Low magazine size
- Easily runs dry
- Expensive in matches
- South Korea: 20 April 2017.
- Taiwan/Hong kong: 25 April 2017.
- China: 26 April 2017.
Japan: 26 April 2017.
- Indonesia: 6 September 2017.
- CSN:Z: 11 October 2017.
- Use left click to fire the man version while right click to fire woman version.
- Its ammo can run dry quickly if the user doesn't conserve ammo.
- Use to knock zombies back and to stun them.
- Since this weapon has excellent stats, this is very suitable on all modes.
Comparison to Crimson Hunter
- Lighter (-5%)
- Higher damage (+2)
- Higher accuracy (+23%)
- Higher spare ammo (+100)
- Shorter reload time (-2.8s)
- Higher rate of fire (+23%)
- Low recoil (-14%)
- Cheaper (-$300)
- Same stun power in both modes
- Same buff effect if in possession
- Can be enhanced
- Harder to obtain
- Easily runs dry (If the user doesn't conserve ammo)
- Lower magazine size (-23)
- No throwable grenade
- This weapon uses the fanning technique - a revolver shooting technique where the shooter holds the trigger while hitting the hammer repeatedly with the other hand.
- This is the first akimbo Transcendence Series weapon.
- The word "DESPERADO" can be seen on both pistols' models.
- This is the first weapon to have a running animation. The animation will play when the W key is held, regardless if you are moving against a wall/corner.
- This is the first pistol that is lighter than wielding a knife.
- This is the first secondary weapon in the Transcendence Series that isn't based on any of the classic Counter Strike weapons.
- This is the second weapon which has highest spare ammo in Zombie Infection modes, with 500 as opposed to 300.
- Despite the model is based on the Python, the Python in reality does not have a .44 Magnum variant.
- Unlike other Transcendence Series weapons, this weapon does not have an idle sound.
- When enhanced, its magazine size is extended to 10, causing a model issue.