The QBZ-95B fires 35 rounds of 5.56 NATO ammunition. It has moderate damage, accuracy and decent recoil. Thus, it has high rate of fire, light weight and takes short time to reload.
- Cheap price
- Light weight
- Purchasable by both teams
- High magazine size
- Short reload time
- High rate of fire
- Can be obtained permanently (through events)
- Obtainable only during special events only
- Decent recoil
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 1 October 2011.
- China: 1 October 2011.
- Japan: 16 January 2013.
- Singapore/Malaysia: 25th April 2012.
- Thailand: 27th February 2013.
- Indonesia: 10 April 2013.
- CSN:Z: 23th September 2014.
- Vietnam: 26th March 2015.
A special edition released for Season 1 Compensation. It has larger magazine size (40) and deals higher damage to zombies.
- It shares the same performance with Galil.
- The model lacks of fire mode selector.
- CSO Thailand is the only region that imposes a level restriction (22 and above), making the QBZ-95B a purchasable weapon. However, this region is no longer existed.
- QBZ-95 at Wikipedia.