Sealed super tech that has been unearthed and weaponized with quantum technology. It has a basic attack that causes quantum explosions and the special features [Quantum Disruptor], that is capable of homing into and attacking multiple enemies, and [Quantum Dive], which teleports the wielder to safety in moments of fatal danger.
- Notifies crosshair when a successful hit
- <Quantum Disruptor>: Operates by right-clicking the mouse. Detects multiple enemies within range automatically strikes. If the number is large, split strike, if the number is small, it will hit concentrated. From the patch notes in 15 February 2022: Slightly decrease the knockback but increase the stun effect (1 second) given by Quantum Disruptor.
- <Quantum Dive>: Operates in zombie mode and zombie scenario mode. During the game, if you use Quantum Horizon for a certain period of time to hit an enemy, it is automatically activated and radiates brilliance. When attacked, it ignores the attack and automatically teleports to a random location. If used more than once per round, re-activation is limited for a certain period of time.
- Zombie mode activation condition: 80 seconds during game Possession + Hit 20 Enemies
- Zombie Scenario Mode Activation Condition: Possession for 180 secs + Hit Enemies 20 Times During the Game
From the patch notes in 15 February 2022: Decrease the possession time needed from 180 secs to 60 secs.
- High damage
- Does area of effect damage
- Secondary fire has auto-aim feature
- Can teleport to random spawn when about to be killed by zombies
- Hard to obtain
- Low rate of fire
- Small magazine size
- Long recharge time for Quantum Disruptor
- South Korea: 20 January 2022.
- China, Taiwan/Hong Kong & CSN:S: 26 January 2022.
Primary attack Secondary attack Explode sound
- The primary fire blast effect is similar to Laevatein while the secondary fire is similar to Gungnir.