RPG-7 is a Soviet Union light, versatile anti-tank rocket propelled grenade launcher. It boasts a potent destructive power with a large area of effect, making it an ideal weapon to use against multiple or tough targets, but can also damage the operator if used in close quarters. The user can aim through the iron sights to get an accurate firing.
- Massive damage
- Short reload time
- Fire accurately when using the iron sight
- Can kill multiple targets at once
- Can be enhanced under Weapon Enhancement
- High recoil
- Low reserve ammo
- Single shot
- Obtainable via Crafting only
- Heavy weight
- Inaccurate when not using the iron sight
RPG-7 Confirmed Set
- The user can obtain the RPG-7 for permanent duration if the weapon lasts longer than 1000 days.
- South Korea: 8 January 2015.
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 20 January 2015.
- China: 21 January 2015.
- Japan: 28 January 2015.
- Indonesia: 24 June 2015.
- CSN:Z: 11 February 2016.
- This weapon can deal 525 ~ 650 damage per shot to Zombies.
- This weapon can deal 22500 ~ 50000 damage per shot to Bosses.
- Elite Crew: Seen in posters.
- Main article: Weapon Enhancement
|Rate of fire||N/A||0/3|
|Mag Size||1 / 5, 1 / 10 (ZS)||1 / 5, 1 / 10 (ZS)|
|Other Remarks(s)||Iron Sights for straight flight, Craft Only,Doesn't slow down the user when using iron sight||Slows the user down when using scope,Homing Missiles when fired in zoomed mode, sold in shop|
|RED means negative, GREEN means positive.|
- RPG-7 was firstly released in Counter-Strike Online 2 instead, but it is only available in certain modes.
- This is the first weapon in Counter-Strike Online that allows the user to aim through the iron sight, even though it is not correctly positioned.
- Instead of aligning the rear and front post of the sights, it's aimed using only the front sight as a base, similar to the M1 Garand's cut secondary fire.
- This is the first weapon from equipment slot that can be enhanced.
- The word "Expert" can be seen printed on the RPG-7 Expert Edition's body, so does the Master Edition with "Master" instead. There is a "Henry Stoner" writing engraved on the body too.
- RPG-7 at Wikipedia.